How It Works
At SupperWorks, we take the work out of supper. We do the menu planning.
We do the shopping. We do the washing, the chopping, the grating, the
slicing, and the clean-up! You prepare tasty, nutritious meals without
the time, without the hassle, without the mess!
In about 2 hours, you’ll
prepare 12 entrees (1 hour for 6 entrees). Each full-sized entree serves
4 to 6 people. You can also split most of our recipes in half, using
2 smaller containers.
Here’s how it works:
- When you arrive at SupperWorks for your session, say “Hi”,
pick up an apron and get started! Our staff will be there to answer
- You will move from station to station and will prepare one entree
at each station.
- Every ingredient for every recipe will be washed, chopped, grated,
sliced and ready for you at each station.
- Each station is also equipped with a recipe, all necessary utensils,
- Once you’ve completed an entree, store it on your own shelf
in our refrigerator.
- Just leave the mess and move on to the next station. Forget the
clean-up. We do that for you!
- Enjoy listening to music, chatting with staff, friends, and those
- When you’ve finished preparing all of your entrees, pack them
into your own coolers, boxes, or laundry baskets.
- Once home, place the meals in your freezer. When you’re ready
to eat one of your SupperWorks entrees, simply thaw and cook. We provide
all cooking instructions.
Want to enjoy quality food and quality time with friends and family?
Let SupperWorks help!