|Supperworks Terms and Conditions
- I will follow all rules of conduct with respect to the use of SupperWorks
facilities during my session.
- I have read and understood the SupperWorks Cancellation Policy.
- I understand that I may bring one helper to my session, but, in the interest of safety, efficiency, and the relaxation and enjoyment of other customers, any helper I bring will be 12 or older. (I know that I can bring in younger helpers, aged 5-11, to SupperWork’s special “Bring Your Child” sessions at participating SupperWorks locations.)
- I assume full responsibility for the proper storage and transportation
of all of my SupperWorks entrees.
- After attending my session, I will promptly freeze my SupperWorks
entrees at or below temperatures of minus 18 degrees C (0 degrees F).
- I will thaw my entrees safely (in the refrigerator) and cook within
2 days of thawing.
- I will follow the cooking instructions provided for each entree,
including the instructions regarding the proper internal temperature
of cooked foods.
- I release SupperWorks from all claims, damages, and causes of action
or liability which may arise as a result of my preparation, storage,
and consumption of SupperWorks entrees, except if solely due to the
gross negligence of SupperWorks.
|Supperworks Cancellation Policy
All orders must be placed a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled session so that the SupperWorks Team can order and prepare the appropriate quantities of food. If you must cancel your session, please call immediately! If you cancel at least 4 days before your session, we would be happy to reschedule, or issue a gift certificate, or give you a full refund. With less than 4 days notice, we'll already be purchasing your groceries so we can't give you a refund, but we'd be happy to prepare your entrees for you so that you can pick them up (add $40 for 12 entrees, $35 for 9 or $25 for 6 entrees).